Hello & happy Friday!
My oh my what a month it’s been. November is probably my 2nd favorite month of the year because the weather is finally cool, the leaves are stunning, and I get to stuff my face with delicious food.
A lot has happened this month, hence the reasoning behind why I haven’t been posting a lot on social media or the blog.
- If you’ve read my October recap, you’ll know that around mid-October I was diagnosed with Mono for the second time. And let me tell you, it wiped me out. Don’t get me wrong, I was loving life because I got to sleep all the time and eat all these carby foods, but it was annoying feeling exhausted just walking to class. On a more positive note, I’m feeling a lot better now, and things are looking up!
- I’m back in the gym!!!!! Y’all I am stoked about this. I’m going to be starting a whole new series on the blog about getting back in the gym, losing motivation, and doing the whole fitness thing in an approachable way. I’m excited to bring y’all along on this journey, and hopefully, it’ll help keep you motivated if you’re a beginner or if you’re wanting to start on your own fitness journey.
- Brad (that’s my boyfriend. I figure y’all should officially know his name 🙂 ) and I got into a pretty bad car accident at the beginning of the month. Thank goodness both of us are okay and the other person involved is alive. The whole accident has left me a little mentally mixed up, but the whole situation could’ve been a lot worse. All in all, it brought Brad and I closer together, and we’re still alive. That’s all I could ask for.
- Speaking of Brad, he joined me this year at my family’s Thanksgiving. They didn’t kill him, my brother seems to like him, and it was wonderful to spend my favorite holiday with him.
- I’m going to end this little recap here on a very positive note. Y’all probably know that I’ve been struggling with my anxiety this semester. I never knew that how I’ve felt my entire life isn’t “normal,” and there was a solution to not feeling like the world was going to fall apart at any given moment. Finally, I found a counselor who would listen to me and wanted to help me. I’ve gotten my anxiety under control thanks to some medication, and y’all I am a whole new person. Thank you to everyone who supported me over the past few months. Y’all mean the world to me.
Here’s what to look forward to next month:
- Maybe actually I’ll get around to doing my dorm tour this month LOL.
- Stay tuned for a new series on the blog about my journey getting back in the gym.
- On the 25th, I’ll be revealing who was my Secret Santa was for the 2nd annual Blogger Secret Santa hosted by Cathleen of Classy Cathleen and myself.